VS CLASS 2916

VS CLASS 2916

Friday 24 November 2017

Meet Model Opemipo [Reaching her Peak]


My name is Oluwabiyi Opemipo, I am the last born of my family. I am from Ondo state, Akure south to be precise. My Primary and Secondary school education was in Akure too, in fact, i have always been in Akure.


I am a 400lev student of University of Ibadan, Faculty of Science, Department of Zoology( the irony of it, I don't think I like animals that's much). Aside being a student, I am an usher and also a model. I am the CEO of Ornate Ushering Agency.


My modeling carrier started unofficially in my 100lev days where I model for some people( Needles, Teddy Moore Fashion House) with clothing line at different variety nights and it ended there. Until I got to 300Lev when somebody told me l look like all these Instagram models and to think, I didn't have an Instagram account then. So the person invited me for Ibadan Style and Fashion Week Casting 2016 casting which I was picked and from there, the urge and passion to model blew. I got acquainted to modeling and modeling terms.


I had numerous photoshoots( thanks to UI photographers and some other photographers I met online) I have about 4 fashion shows this December where I'll be walking. I was at Independence Fashion Show 2017, October. And yes, I'm also on Unibadan Fashion Week 2017, tomorrow (25/11/17).


I haven't gotten to the peak of my carrier, I pray for greater heights for myself.


For Advert and Promotions contact Mechellin on 07068407352

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Mechellin Exclusive.

Translate