VS CLASS 2916

VS CLASS 2916

Monday 27 November 2017

{Artists Profile} SlimKross Nailing it Loud.


Stage name:- SLIMKROSS.
Number of Track:- 8 Tracks


I am Ikusika Oluwaseun Bankole, I hail from Ondo state but was raised up in Shomolu Lagos, Studied Political Science in University of Ibadan,I am a reggae, Afro -Pop, Dance hall, RNB, Pop singer in Nigeria, I started my music career way back since 2010, I'm currently under M.X.E/Legend flow Extreme Entertainment.

Done a lot of shows, performed in school shows, Street Jamz, Clubs, south Africa, Dubai for club Tour and Lebanon.


My Good time in my Career was when my fans turned up with cash and everything to support my recording and bills.

To God be the Glory. Growing from Grass to Grace

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Mechellin Exclusive.

Translate