VS CLASS 2916

VS CLASS 2916

Saturday 25 November 2017

Meet Miss Ideal Nigeria Top Model


I'm Umeike Chiamaka Feranmi. An indigene of Anambra State. A graduate of the prestigious University, The University of Ibadan, studied Library and Information Studies.

Aside education, modelling has been my passion, it boosts my confidence and helped me with my self esteem.

It has been a difficult ride for me but as a goal setter with a goal, I am determined to press on and achieve my goals..



I am currently the Miss Ideal Nigeria Top Model and it as been a smooth journey so far..

I have attended a lot of castings, done photoshoots, gone for runway shows and pageants.. This has really boosted my public speaking and helped overcome my shyness.

I see Modelling as an art whereby humans are used as the canvass in which designers can be identified as the artists.

My dream for modelling is to endeavor people see models as individuals pursuing their passion with so much enthusiasm and less criticisms. Thank you



For Advert contact Mechellin on 07068407352

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Mechellin Exclusive.

Translate