VS CLASS 2916

VS CLASS 2916

Thursday 16 November 2017

I was wrongly accused of stealing that handchain, this is what actually happened - Tomiwa


A trendy theft parading video of a young Nigerian Tomiwa, accused of stealing a Cuban hand chain went so viral on Sunday morning, the full gist was uncovered, so our team of professional researchers took it up and made more investigation to enlighten the general public on what really happened.


It's been a baffling moments for the accused, his families and general public after a video of him being paraded on the street of Egbeda and been addressed as a thief went really fast across many media platforms.
Tomiwa has come on air to clear the general public on what really happened in other to avoid his image being tarnished beyond the mess he is right now caused by friends.


"I got to the school field in the morning where we all go to chill during weekends to watch different activities, . 
So while chilling with friends from different province the so called Pablo, rushed in and gave me a gold chain to hold for him, at first 
i gave it a second thought and questioned him but he didn't say a word about it and left immediately, saying just help me keep am, so as a friend 
I never thought that he would have stolen the chain from someone else, Not quite long i heard noises of everyone looking for an hand chain, 
so I discovered that the chain Pablo gave to me was the same stolen chain they were all searching for.

Immediately i called his senior brother aside and quickly explained how Pablo came to give me the chain and now everyone seems to be searching for it,
Then his brother pleaded to me i should save Pablo, that i shouldn't tell anyone else, shouldn't expose his brother to avoid his image being tarnished and him being rough handled, he then promised i wouldn't be searched 


His brother convinced me that he knows how he will tell the owner of the chain that it was taken by his brother but I never knew that it would get out of hand that way 
this is a very big lesson for me .

#SayNoToFakeFriends.

It was too late before i realized it was a setup.
The most painful part, every of the story was only on me, only my picture and video was uploaded, Pablo's face wasn't revealed.
Every one rough handling and screaming on me in that video are all my friends, really so shocking, this situation made me know who loves me and those who're jealous about my success and trying to tarnish my good image.
Investigations are going on, every single person involve in the plot would be pointed out and exposed.
Thanks to every one standing by me, God bless you all.


He hereby releases various explanatory video to the incident.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Mechellin Exclusive.

Translate