VS CLASS 2916

VS CLASS 2916

Thursday 1 May 2014

Dear MEE Readers: What should I do about this my mad, crazy, stupid wife?

| Follow Mechellin Exclusive on twitter |


Another hilarious Dear MEE. My goodness! Are these stories for real? Lol. Please read below..
Dear people of this great blog please I need your help. I'm tired of my life. Please if I die, someone should arrest my wife. Please I beg you. This woman is crazy, mad, stupid in fact it will never be well with all you Nigerian women that don't let your husbands rest in the house.
Linda my dear, I'm a 48year old man, my wife is 39 that's if it's her really age because I dont trust her. We have been married for 16years and we have 4 lovely boys. And every day its one problem or the other. I don't beat my wife o, we fight physically. We wrestle like our lives depended on it. other women allow their husbands beat them and after wards still go and apologize to their husbands but my wife will fight me like a man.  
Linda, I cheat, most married men in Lekki do, in fact in Nigeria we all cheat. I used to have many girlfriends until I met this young girl. Very beautiful girl. We've been dating for 6 months now. Yes I rented and furnished an apartment for her, that's where I relax when my mad wife attacks me in the house.
Just last week I don't know how this crazy woman got the address where my gf lives and went to beat her. Not only that she and her useless sisters, old hags that will not stay in their husbands house, put pepper in the innocent girl's vagina. Please is that fair, please help me judge.

I went home angrily and before I even confronted her she attacked me, held my balls. This is a mother of 4. I'm not even her mate. God, you women are devils and it will not be well with you.

Question is, is it time to divorce this woman. She might not let me see my boys if I did that. Please what's the solution. I love my girlfriend too much that I want to marry her and she's willing to be my wife. I'm just scared of losing my boys. 




Total Pages Visits : 1074 |

Total Links Shared : 129 |

Like Mechellin Exclusive on facebook for updates | Follow Mechellin Exclusive on twitter | PIN:3265585A | 07068407352

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Mechellin Exclusive.

Translate