VS CLASS 2916

VS CLASS 2916

Thursday 15 May 2014

Dear MEE: I'm torn between my husband and my unborn child

| Follow Mechellin Exclusive on twitter |


From a female MEE reader
I write to you with a broken and confused heart as I do not know which way to turn to now or which of the decisions I am about to make would be the best of decisions. I am a first time-to-be mum with a divorced man who has a 6 year old son. My pregnancy is the first child we are to have between us but instead of it bringing us joy, its tearing us apart. Doctors have just diagnosed that my unborn child has a medical condition that would affect him for a long time and would be financially demanding for us. My husband says there is no need to discuss it that its abortion straight otherwise he is out of our marriage but am like this is my first child. God can still heal my baby. Would it not be cruel of me to just allow the life of my child be snuffed out because I dont want to spend money? I'm so confused whether to keep the baby and forfeit my home or to do as my husband says. Please I need your urgent advice



Total Pages Visits : 1074 |

Total Links Shared : 129 |

Like Mechellin Exclusive on facebook for updates | Follow Mechellin Exclusive on twitter | PIN:3265585A | 07068407352

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Mechellin Exclusive.

Translate