VS CLASS 2916

VS CLASS 2916

Friday 14 March 2014

[Watch Out] Video: Jennifer Lopez f/ French Montana – ‘I Luh Ya Papi’

| Follow Mechellin Exclusive on twitter |


”I’ve always found that when I follow my own heart, that’s when my music is the best.”-J.Lo
We all know how beautiful and feisty Jennifer Lopez has been and can be. He vigour and musical oratory can be equal to none for me.
“My roots are hip-hop, my roots are R&B, my roots are pop, my roots are Latin,” J.Lo told Power 106. “All that always comes out in my records. This album is right back to that for me.”




Total Pages Visits : 1424 |

Total Links Shared : 153 |

Like Mechellin Exclusive on facebook for updates | Follow Mechellin Exclusive on twitter | PIN:3265585A | 07068407352

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Mechellin Exclusive.

Translate