VS CLASS 2916

VS CLASS 2916

Thursday 20 March 2014

[Interview] - Success Adebowale Solomon

| Follow Mechellin Exclusive on twitter |


This is coming to you in response to your wish on bringing
the Nigeria's young talented and fast rising artiste closer to you. As demanded, here're our exclusive interview with him
not too long ago.

Mechellin:- Can we meet you?
Success4eva:- I am Success Adebowale Solomon. But you can call me Success4eva.

Mechellin:- How did u come about your stage name?
Success4eva:-It was extracted from my real name.

Mechellin:-Can you tell us about your family background?
Success4eva:-Well. I'm the second to the last child from the family of six. (It's painful tho) I thought  I Was gonna be the baby of the house until when my Dad nacked my mum Akpako when I clocked 5.

Mechellin:-It seems like you're an extrovert?
Success4eva:- Maybe. All I know is that I talk and feel free Only when I'm out as Success4eva. I could be as Cool as dove whenever I out as Adebowale. But Above all, I'm myself.

Mechellin:-For how long have you been into music?
Success4eva:- Music runs in the household. Seriously I started singing from birth. Instead of crying That day, what came out of my mouth was song (Laughing) but I blended up my singing skills In the church.

Mechellin:- When and how did you start singing?
Success4eva:-I started at age 8. That was when I joined my Church's juvenile choir group.

Mechellin:-Your state of origin?
Success4eva:- Wow! Fortunately for me, I hail from the State where some great men in the music industry came from too. Omo Ogun nimio. (I'm from Ogun state)

Mechellin:- What actually inspired you to sing?
Success4eva:- My environment.

Mechellin:- How can you categorise your kind of music?
Success4eva:- Seriously I don't know; (Smiles) I... sing a kind of contemporary country song Mixed with ragae flavour, and I've gotten a rap track for the street,I've gotten some dance hall musical tracks too. We'll; let's call it versatility. I'm versertile.  
           
Mechellin:- What do you do at leisure time?  Success4eva:- I listen to to good music.

Mechellin:- How many tracks have you been able to record?
Success4eva:- 8 tracks for now.

Mechellin:- How many collaborations?
Success4eva:-I've gotten ten collaborations on ma list.

Mechellin:- Which of the tracks is your favourite and why?
Success4eva:- I'll tell. I love this track 'cos it's all about my experience in life ( a reality song) And it has been rated as the best reality song of the year.

Mechellin:- Where do you see the Nigerian music industry in the next few years?
Success4eva:- I see it elevated. We're really improving.

Mechellin:- Which Nigerian top artist do you aspire to feature very soon?
Success4eva:- The living legends of course. 2face, Asa,D'banj and Don Jazzy.

Mechellin:-Any other interest outside music?
Success4eva:- I love acting too. I have that potential too.

Mechellin:-How have you being able to combine music and hustling?
Success4eva:- God has been seeing me through.

Mechellin:-Did you get any support from your parents?
Success4eva:- wella! They're very supportive o.

Mechellin:- How do you handle opposite sex?
Success4eva:- Hmmmn. It's God is my refuge o. it's not that easy. You know how important they are when it comes to showbiz thing. But one has to apply wisdom.

Mechellin:-Are you into any serious relationship?
Success4eva:- yeah.

Mechellin:- Who's your favourite producer?
Success4eva:- I don't think I segregate or have preferences in that area. I appreciate all producers that I've worked with. You know what? They're all good.

Mechellin:- Since you started your music career, what has being your setbacks and achievements?
Success4eva:- Setbacks? No setback at all. My fans are my achievement so far.

Mechellin:- What is your greatest fear?
Success4eva:- (sigh) In ability to spend enough time with my family while trying to satisfy my fans is more than a fear.

Mechellin:- What is your biggest dream?
Success4eva:- Establishing an N.G.O.

Mechellin:- Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Success4eva:-Na God know o, I'm on ma way to galaxy already and I've left everything for him to handle. Mine is to always acknowledged him. (*winks*) I say Much RESPECT!

Mechellin:- What is philosophy about life?
Success4eva:- Life is complicating.

Mechellin:- Where has music took you to so far?
Success4eva:- Glory be to God; music has took me out of this country on two occasions. First one was to.  Pretoria in South Africa, while my second trip was to Benin republic. (At all at all Na him bad nah (laughs) pardon my naughtiness.

Mechellin:- What do you have to say to your fans?
Success4eva:- Do you know how I feel now?

Mechellin:- No?
Success4eva:- I feel like crying.

Mechellin:- Y?
Success4eva:- I never knew that I was gonna make it this fast. Thanks to my numerous fans for bringing me this far. Bro commot ur leg.

Mechellin:- Ok.
Success4eva:- (He prostrates) thank you very much fans. (blows kiss).

Mechellin:- Ok Success4eva, What do you have for the media?Success4eva:- After God, comes the media houses when it comes to artists promotion. They made us known to the outside world. A robust thank you to all Radio and T.V presenters, M.Cs and D.Js, Bloggers, graphics designers,and so on.

Mechellin:- What should we be expecting from you very soon?
Success4eva:- expect loads of goodies from me.

Mechellin :- Would u like to give out your contact?
Success4eva:-Even if it slipped your mind to ask me, I'll ask
          if you don't like dat (both laughs)
          Hook me up on Facebook through:-www.facebook.com/
          SUCCESS ADEBOWALE SOLOMON.
          Skype:-Success4eva2.
          Mail:- Adebowale56@gmail.com
          Tell:-07054048126
          MAXIMUM RESPECT!
@success4eva1 and @debor_egbin





Total Pages Visits : 1424 |

Total Links Shared : 153 |

Like Mechellin Exclusive on facebook for updates | Follow Mechellin Exclusive on twitter | PIN:3265585A | 07068407352

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Mechellin Exclusive.

Translate