VS CLASS 2916

VS CLASS 2916

Saturday 15 March 2014

[INTERVIEW] Model Lilian Noel

| Follow Mechellin Exclusive on twitter |




1.CAN WE MEET YOU? I'm Lilian Noel..a model/video vixen.light chocolate in complexion.. 5'8ft tall,size 7.A proud Nigerian,resides in lagos state.



2.CAN YOU TELL US ABOUT YOUR EDUCATION BACKROUND AND YOUR FAMILY BACKGROUND..About my educational Background..I school in the University of Benin,I'm studying Political Science and about my family background,I'm from a family of seven,my parents,siblings and I'm the first child though with four siblings and my parents reside in Edo state.



3.YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN...I'm Originally from Isiala-Mbano Local Government area of Imo State.



4.FOR HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN INTO MODELING..it quite some time though..lets say 2years.



5.WHEN AND HOW DID YOU START MODELING...I started My Real professional modelling on january 2013



6.WHAT ACTUALLY INSPIRED YOU TO MODEL.i got inspired by Nigeria Top Female Models eg Oluchi.



7.WHAT DO YOU DO AT LEISURE TIME..I gym,read romantic novels and most times hang out with my friends



8.WHERE DO YOU SEE THE NIGERIAN MODELING INDUSTRY IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS..in some years to come...i want the industry to be the top in the world and also producing classic and promising models.



9.ANY OTHER INTEREST OUTSIDE MODELING..yeah..I'm also a Video Vixen snd a good hsir maker.. *shine teeth *



10.HOW HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO COMBINE MODELING AND YOUR EDUCATION..its not an easy task but with God i have been able to combine both perfectly



11.DID YOU GET ANY SUPPORT FROM YOUR PARENTS...Yeah but it wasn't 100 percent..I would say 50 percent..haha!!!



12.ARE YOU IN ANY SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP..None For the Now *eyesrolling *



13.HOW DO YOU HANDLE THE OPPOSITE SEX..i handle them quite well.. that if u view it from the non professional side.



14.WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARTISTE..Trey Song and Beyonce



15.WHAT IS YOUR KIND OF STYLE?..i dnt just model, i bring out the passion and Beauty of the product i'm modeling for.



16.SINCE YOU STARTED YOUR MODELING CAREER WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR SETBACKS AND ACHIEVEMENTS..its the way Nigeria models are been valued. We are not been encouraged and its a set back for me.My Achievement is been able to work with big fashion houses eg Johnny Walker.And also gained financially and other wise.


17.WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST FEAR..its not been able to accomplish my desire as a model



18 WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST DREAM..its seeing my desired dreams come to reality and also be at the top of my game.



19.WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS..i would see my self accomplishing my set goal as a model and making positive impacts on other people.



20.WHAT IS YOUR PHILOSOPHY ABOUT LIFE..It about EveryOne having his/her Own set time..



21.WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ALL YOUR FANS OUT THERE.i wanna say thank to them.. its their support and trust in me that has made me come this far.


THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR MAKING YOURSELF AVAILABLE, IT’S BEEN A GREAT PLEASURE CHATTING WITH YOU. HOPE TO SEE THE BEST OF YOU IN FUTURE

YOUR EMAIL AND TWITTER ACCOUNT AND YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

Liliannoel260@gmail.com

Twitter: @Liliannoel03

Facebook: Lillian Noel


PART B

PLS KINDLY WRITE ABOUT YOURSELF, 50 WORDS AND ABOVE

I'm Lilian Noel,a model/video vixen,5'8ft tall,size7,studying Political science in the University of Benin.A proud Nigerian,live in lagos state.



Bbpin:74C79841

Phone no:+2348137713078 ,+2348056625489





Total Pages Visits : 1424 |

Total Links Shared : 153 |

Like Mechellin Exclusive on facebook for updates | Follow Mechellin Exclusive on twitter | PIN:3265585A | 07068407352

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Mechellin Exclusive.

Translate