VS CLASS 2916

VS CLASS 2916

Sunday 27 April 2014

Photos: Banky W plays with Dolphins in Dubai

| Follow Mechellin Exclusive on twitter |






The best man at yesterday's star studded wedding shared the pics on his instagram page. How cute. You would have to lace my drink, bind me, blindfold me and gag me to get me this close to a dolphin. I know they are adorable, gentle and friendly, but thank you very much, I'm not that adventurous...lol



Total Pages Visits : 1074 |

Total Links Shared : 129 |

Like Mechellin Exclusive on facebook for updates | Follow Mechellin Exclusive on twitter | PIN:3265585A | 07068407352

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Mechellin Exclusive.

Translate