VS CLASS 2916

VS CLASS 2916

Saturday 31 December 2016

Lovers exchange New Year Greetings with STYLE. Ife and Olalekan


I thank u for the love and care in excess, for accepting my good nd bad habits, for being angry with me, making me strong day by day; the guy that always make me wanna get married as soon as possible, he makes me feel important and gives me that feeling dat I'd be a great person, My Lekan!! Olalekan mi!!

U give me happiness, joy and peace, tanx a lot; I can't appreciate u enough, u try not to make me feel stupid even though I feel dat way most tyms.

With so much love in my heart, I'm wishing him happy new year in advance, success in all his endeavours and lots of God's favour in the new year, I love him sooooo much nd miss him as well

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Mechellin Exclusive.

Translate